The venue of Buildtech Week 2024 Barcelona; a truly enchanting city With its rich culture, excellent weather all-year-long, outstanding palette of venues and developed infrastructure; Barcelona is a perfect location for organising any kind of event. From conferences and exhibitions, to corporate events and meetings. A combination of beautiful architecture, Mediterranean cuisine and Spanish culture that creates a perfect backdrop for your event. Moreover, Barcelona’s cultural and culinary offer is rich and diverse, creating the perfect destination to satisfy even the most demanding guests. A seaside city packed to the brim with stunning architecture, rich culture, and a laid-back vibe that’s hard to find in most tourist destinations, Barcelona is resoundingly magical.
Key Factors of Barcelona
Barcelona is a city whose personality bursts at every natural seam. The capital of Catalonia, one of Spain’s 17 autonomous communities, Barcelona is also known as the country’s most progressive city, always on the cutting-edge of European art, fashion and cuisine. What’s more, its energy is unparalleled, with hundreds of bars, restaurants, cafes and clubs… so be prepared to party ‘til dawn and hit the streets with the rest of the city’s nearly 2 million inhabitants. But Barcelona is also the city of Picasso and Miro. It’s also a home for gorgeous beaches, serene parks and gardens, uniquely preserved medieval historic quarter Barri Gotic, fine museums and elegant restaurants with gastronomical delights.
- Barcelona is already one of the main hubs in the south of Europe for science and technology
- Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC-CNS), center for scientific innovation
- Barcelona is now home to Microsoft’s artificial intelligence and deep learning research and development hub
- Barcelona’s long history is closely linked to scientific knowledge, technological breakthroughs, innovations and inventions, and the city is currently the most important centre for technological research and development in southern Europe
- Barcelona is said to be older than Rome
- Barcelona is the only city in the world awarded a royal gold medal for architecture
- The architecture is part of what’s made Barcelona one of the design capitals of the world and a mecca for architects
- This building made from steel and glass surprises many visitors in Barcelona with its controversial structure
- Barcelona enjoys a Mediterranean climate, with mild winters and warm summers
- Barcelona is a beach city, blessed with a large coastline that goes on for almost 4.5 km
- No matter what time of year you come, there will always be a festival or street party to join in Barcelona
- There are nearly 3 million cruisers passing through the 7-terminal cruise port of Barcelona each year, making it the 6th busiest in the world and no.1 in Europe.
- Barcelona is the gateway to southern Europe, the capital of the Mediterranean area, a bridge to the Maghreb and a platform to Latin America.
- Barcelona heads a big economic area with a long industrial tradition and a dense business fabric. The city is geared towards the economy and knowledge-intensive activities, especially advanced services and new economic activities.
- The region of Catalonia is home to over 5,000 foreign companies, and 90% of them are based in the Barcelona area. Furthermore, more than 50% of all the Japanese, Italian, North American, French, Austrian and Swiss companies that operate in Spain are based in this area.
Barcelona is a known entrepreneurial and business-friendly city. Thanks to its long business and commercial tradition, Barcelona is today one of the most important cities in Europe for doing business.
The venue of Buildtech Week 2024, Barcelona is a known entrepreneurial and business-friendly city. Thanks to its long business and commercial tradition, Barcelona is today one of the most important cities in Europe for doing business.
- International companies are increasingly deciding on Catalonia and Barcelona for their investments in Europe. Modern and easy connections by plane, roads and maritime transportation ensure a broad market reach within 24 hours.
- Barcelona’s El Prat airport is the largest airport in Spain in terms of passenger numbers and one of the biggest in the whole of Europe
- It is also an important hub for scheduled airlines with direct connections to the United States, Canada, South America, the Middle East, Asia and Africa
CITY VIEW City Highlights
STAY INFO Others Facilities
We provide an customized different tours to other nearby countries and explore their culture with minimum budget. Rome, Brussels, Paris, Zurich, Amsterdam
You will also have chance to have get explore local city tour with customized travel and meal. So, get ready to visit the every corner of Barcelona.
You are found off European street shopping and delicious food then this event would you best opportunity for your dream.